The Britax Boulevard 70-G3 convertible car seat has long been a favorite Britax seat, now with third generation updates that make this seat even better. What makes the G3 version of the Boulevard so special are not only the new seat fashions, but with added EZ buckle system that makes boarding easier and the added SafeCell technology in the five point harness HUGS chest pads that compress and absorb crash forces. Features True Side Impact protection that is made up of deep side lined walls and double lined head restraint with EPP energy absorbing foam that works to create a barrier to keep out any intrusion from the vehicle and protects your child to reduce injury risk to the head, neck, and body while containing the body in true alignment. The SafeCell seat base designed to compress in a crash works in symphony with the energy absorbing Versa Tether and Integrated Steel Bars to strengthen the connection to the car and reduce forward rotation of the child and manages crash forces in an accident. The five point harness is tangle free, has quick adjust no rethread feature located on the front of the seat for quick adjustments, and side harness holders to keep straps neatly on the side of the seat when boarding. For child comfort the seat feature extra layer of padding with high density comfort foam, two buckle positions for growing children, and rear and forward facing recline. The plush and machine washable cover is easy to remove without taking apart the harness and makes keeping the seat clean easy. With a higher seat capacity up to 70 pounds and two seating modes this seat grows with your child from infancy into the preschool years. The anti slip base grips to the seat for a nice fit, and the built in lock offs and LATCH connectors make it easy to install.
The Britax Boulevard 70-G3 convertible car seat has the following notable features:
- Fits nicely into the car with anti slip base and lap and shoulder seat belt lock offs or LATCH connectors for a snug fit.
- Grows with your child up to 70 pounds in two modes of seating, rear facing 5-40 pounds, and forward facing from at least one year old from 20-70 pounds.
- SafeCell technology in the harness chest pads and seat base to compress and absorb energy in a crash.
- True Side Impact Protection comprised of EPP foam lined walls and double lined head restraint to protect the head, neck, and body in a side impact collision.
- Tangle free five point harness with no adjust no harness rethread front adjustor makes adjustments easy.
- Integrated Steel bars and energy absorbing Versa Tether work to strengthen the connection of the seat with the vehicle.
- Comfortable with high density foam lining, two buckle positions, EZ belt buckle and harness holders make boarding easy, with rear and forward facing recline.
- Easy to remove cover is machine washable and comes off without dissembling the seat harness to make it simple to keep clean.