The next generation of Britax seats are the G3’s, with this new seat being added to the lineup the Britax Pavilion 70-G3 is packed with premium safety features to offer the best protection for your child with safety features you’ll appreciate. What makes this convertible car seat so special is the True Side Impact Protection and features that allow the seat base to compress and features that absorb crash forces and reduce forward movement of your child. True Side Impact Protection offers deep side walls lined, and double lined head restraint, with EPP energy absorbing foam to protect against intrusion from the vehicle and works to keep the head, neck, and child’s body in alignment to prevent injury. The HUGS safety harness pads and the car seat base have SafeCell Technology to absorb crash forces and compress in a crash. With integrated steel bars that create a stronger connection with the car and an energy absorbing Versa Tether that allows the top of the seat to be anchored to the car, with both working in combination to reduce forward movements in a crash. The tangle free five point harness has a feature called Click and Safe that is an audible click sound to let you know when the harness is snug on the child to allow for maximum safety. For ease of adjustments for growing children the harness has a quick adjustment feature that does not required rethreading of the harness, two buckle positions, and rear and forward facing recline allow for maximum comfort. With an extra layer of lining with high density comfort foam and machine washable and easy to remove premium seat cover, your child won’t mind riding in her seat for longer trips. The Britax Pavilion 70-G3 has two modes of use, rear facing from 5-40 pounds, and forward facing mode from one year and 20 pounds up to 70 pounds. Easy installation of the seat with built in seat belt lock offs or LATCH connectors provides a snug and safe fit.
The Britax Pavilion 70-G3 convertible safety seat has the following notable features:
- Comfortable seat is lined with high density comfort foam and topped with a machine washable plush premium seat cover to easily keep the seat clean.
- Easy to install with LATCH connectors or built in locks offs on the lap and shoulder belt.
- Higher weight capacity grows with your child with no adjust no rethread five point harness, 2 buckle positions, rear and forward facing recline, and adjustable headrest.
- Loaded with safety features. Side Impact Protection offers deep side walls lined with EPP foam and double lined head restraint, Integrated Steel Bars, SafeCell technology HUGS harness pads and seat base, Versa Tether that absorbs crash forces, and Click and Safe audible aid that tells you when the five point harness is snug and safe.
- Simple harness adjustment and seat cover removal without disassembling the harness.
- 2 modes of use, rear facing from 5-40 pounds, and forward facing from 20-70 pounds from at least one year old.