Britax Marathon 70 Review:
The Brtax Marathon is kind of the staple when it comes to convertible car seats. The Marathon 70 is the latest in the Britax Marathon family. The biggest improvement from the last Marathon is the “70″ which means it can go up to 70lbs. forward facing. Britax did away with the CS (click and safe) option for the Marathon 70. CS is where the harness would click like a gas cap when it was at the proper tightness. As usual, we love the Marathon 70 overall!
Who Should Buy the Britax Marathon 70?
You should buy the Britax Marathon 70 if you are looking for a really steady balance in terms of price, comfort, size, and safety. Sure you can spend a little more to get a little bit safer of a seat, but your going to spend more and it’s going to be bigger and bulkier.
Britax Marathon 70 Specifications:
- Rear Facing Weight Limits = 5lbs – 40lbs.
- Rear Facing Height Limits = Less than 49″
- Rear Facing Seated Shoulder Height Limits = 9″ – 16.75″
- Forward Facing Weight Limits = 1 Year & 20lbs – 70lbs.
- Forward Facing Height Limits = Less than 49″
- Forward Facing Seated Shoulder Height Limits = 12″ – 16.75″
Britax Marathon 70 Standout Features:
- SafeCell Technology
- Integrated Steel Bars
- Energy Absorbing Versa Tether
- 70 lbs. Weight Capacity
- No Re-Thread Harness
Britax Marathon 70 Color Options: